Monday, August 24, 2009

Book Fest 2009

Guess wad? I went to the book fair yesterday morning...and I saw a lot of good-looking guys!! haha :D I saw lots of books too. It's like heaven ^^ I took lots of books and leave it in my basket. I went to the teen novels and saw James Lee. He's giving free gifts to a few people. He's a funny man. I picked more books unil everyone was looking at me and my basket. I have to choose which one I really want to buy. so...there's only 14 books left in my basket...but it's like no difference compare to just now. I saw my mum, she was holding some stationaries and a box of CDs. It's actually 'Coffee Prince'. LOL She's planning to buy it. She saw my basket and she went berserk. "Are you gonna buy all that???" "Yup." She went cuckoo for a sec and ask me to choose half of the books which is 7. I have to choose properly...Damn it. I wanted to tell you guys about the books I chose and the front cover but I'm using my cousin's laptop. So...later maybe I'll upload the photos. That's all for now...Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment