Thursday, October 22, 2009

Field Trip: Organic Farm & Rice Factory...

Today, my school brought us to places as mentioned above. LOL it sounds so weird. ARGH! I went a field trip with my friends. From my school. ARGH! damn it! How do I say this??? Conclusion: I went to a field trip with my friends. LOL We went to the Organic Farm first. The owner, Mr Gan was showing us something with his power point. It's got something to do with vegetarian, pollution and stuff. He gave out button badge to those who get to answer his questions. It's very cute. :) After that, we are suppose to walk without our socks and shoes around his farm. How crazy is that??? Here are some pictures that I took while walking around. Damn...it's raining now. I'll upload the pictures here later.

1 comment:

  1. so trueeeee but u wake up earlier than me....... )))))))):

    ReplyDelete