Saturday, June 19, 2010

Smiley Smiley Neighbour

Last Wednesday was the last time I saw him...okay maybe not last Wednesday...a few months ago. He left for Australia to further his studies. I miss him!! I think I miss his playing...he plays the piano. Every time he plays it, I would lean against the wall to listen to it. He never fails to impress me. :) I would not be able to listen to it for another 3 years. sigh... I remember the first time we really notice each other. It's quite sweet if you see it at another way. That time I was at the night market. I was looking down, adjusting the plastic bags. Then, I suddenly look up and that when I saw him. He was across the road and he saw me too. He smile at me. It's like the world most beautiful smile ever..! (that's why I called him Smiley Smiley Neighbour. F.Y.I. he IS my neighbour. Just right next door. But I've never talked to him or his siblings before) I told my mum while he told his mum. Both our mum nod at each other. I can never forget that smile till today. I met him again during our piano theory exam. I was searching for my name at the board where they tell you which room you should go. Then, I was standing close to this guy and I looked up. It's him again. He gave me 'the' smile. I blushed and look away. After I finished the exam, I had some time left and I was loitering around the school compound. I decided to go to the board again to look for his name. Found it. :) haha I'm not a stalker but I don't have to courage to talk to him. Now it's already too late. He's in Australia already. boy, does this sound like I'm in love again?? Crap, I told myself not to fall in love and there we go...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment