Friday, September 10, 2010

Blue Bloods

I've began reading the series again during the holidays. I bought the second book (the Masquerade) during the book fair last year not knowing which book is the first in the series. I enjoyed reading the novel as it is interesting and exciting. Then, I recently went to Popular to buy the first book. OMG it's so nice!!! I downloaded the 3rd and 4th book, Revelation and The Van Alen Legacy online(I know it's illegal but I can't wait to read it) So, yea...I practically read them within 2 days. The fifth book, Misguided Angels, which I believe should be the last in the series is going to be released on 26th of Oct if I'm not mistaken. It's a story about VAMPIRES. But it's not the Twilight kind. Twilight is more to romance but this series, they offer romance and stuff happens. They are a bunch of rich kids like the characters in Gossip Girl except that they are vampires...I'm so lazy to tell you guys...Go check it out on wiki. They provide you the best info. But sometimes they give out a little too much info or you can call them spoilers.

There's another series about vampires I'm reading too. It's almost the same romance but stuff happens in this one too. It's also very exciting or maybe thrilling. It's called the 'Vampire Academy'. So far, I've collected two of the five books. They have five books for this series too. Again, I bought the second book not knowing which one is the first at the book fair. Is this coincidence or what? I have the second and third. Go check Wiki for more info. I love reading these two series... I can never put the books down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment