Friday, April 30, 2010

ミサコーちゃん...これどうぞ Ashley

I'm so proud of naming you Misako...The name is beautiful. LOL

OKAY, here are the comments.

@nice(this are all your topics' names)
OMG wHO IN THE WORLD IS THIS GUY?? sHOW ME!!

@Convooo
This is based on my experience...I'm sorry to say but you like him. haha does your mum know about it? lol and what's with your introduction?
Influenced by my "aunt".
??
umm.. im ashley.. im a new girl in ur school.. n i juz need more friends in Sayfol. sry if im disturbing u..

This sentence proves it. YOU DIG HIM :) Sweaty, wad a name haha

@Sweaty
Married to apple dessert right...lol have a relationship with madonna's daughter. This is what happens when you have friends from all around the world. Who's Cherry??

@~_~ I DON'T LIKE HIM
too bad. Don't deny it..deep down somewhere in your heart, you like him. Show 'him' to me! I'll shall give him a piece of my mind..Grade 8...I'm two years older than him(F.Y.I. I'm Grade 10). LOL Same age with Way Hinn. I mean the guy.
Haru-chan? hu's that? A Japanese? I wanted to lend you the dvd. I'm still keeping it but you didn't come to my house. Yes, I finish Airhead long time ago. Eh, don't exaggerate on the 'yuu' can or not?

@Ice Kacang Puppy Love
Ya know he looks kinda like Sakurai Sho from Arashi. You know who's sakurai or not??
Shelly bought three Arashi concert dvds and the cds are still with me. I wanted to watch it with you. My mum watched it and she loves them more and more by the day. LOL
She even explain who is who and what is what to my brother's girlfriend. Eh how did you make the green thingy?

@Back to School.../Sports Day Tryouts
You know he's in Clover and yet you ask him. You totally like him larr..Eww, disgusting man...you ate someone's saliva. It's still the same phone right? Can you sms? Cause you always don't reply my messages whenever I text you. and do you know that if you put the convo between you and sweaty the whole world will know about it?

OHH....SO HIS NAME IS...(the same English name as my brother xp) What the hell his is born in the year of 1990?? Or is he faking his age?? He's looking for a relationship when he is in a relationship with someone. BTW You were too
straight forward when you ask him about apple dessert. You just met someone and you started asking him about someone whom he might have a special relationship with. That's so obvious ya noe..But he's in ...Sr. High School '09. Isn't that for seniors like 17 or 18?? HOW old is he man?That school is in America right? I'm gonna hunt him down. Akanishi is performing in Club Nokia. Ans if I'm not mistaken there's where they have American Idol. Damn..oh, he hate Sayfol too. I see some similarities here. AND he likes animals. you said that right?Saw his picture...and yea...btw the way he look and dresses up, he definitely like lalas which you and I hate.

MAN....it's very long...I hope you enjoyed my comments. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment