Friday, April 9, 2010

Sport's Day~~

haha this year's sports day isn't very nice...'cause Keruing didn't win first place lol. But I got sore throat and slight fever after coming back from the stadium. We have to sit under the hot sun. How nice...

1st place: Merbau
2nd place: Jati
3rd place: Cengal(amazing...I can't believe Cengal won us)
4th place: Keruing (my house :) )
5th place: Meranti

I miss those glory days when Keruing won first..It was only for one year though which is last year. The guys from our house won all three categories for Olaragawan kelas 1, 2 and 3. Belle was like saying "how come we won all three olahragawan and yet we didn't get 1st place. lol so true :D But honestly, I think the girls in my house are not good at running. There's this girl that walk for about 200metres for the 4x400metres race. How stupid is that. No offense! Even when I ran for that event when I was Form 2, I didn't even walk. I was so tired.

My friends cheered for me when I ran. I was about to give up when I hear people cheering. :) That is why everyone should go and cheer for the house members. It can help motivate them and keep them from giving up. I don't care, I must win a medal next year. The medal is made of metal. I like the clinging sound it made when two metals hit each other. Is there any chance for me? I won a silver for the 4x400meters event two years ago but it's made out of plastic. Furthermore, next year is my last year. Perhaps I should start working out now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment