Thursday, August 5, 2010

Test...over!!

Yay! my test is finally over. I like the idea of having each paper for 1 hour. It's very fast...and...yea. Today, I took Physics, Australian Maths and Biology. OMG Physics is so damn difficult. They gave us so many questions plus an essay for 1 hour. I don't even have time to double-check. I left three questions blank. The questions are quite difficult too. Arghhh...I wonder how much I'll get for Physics. Bio is also another one... The Australian Maths starts at 11.00a.m. for 75 minutes. The questions are getting harder and harder. I put a number randomly for the last five questions. :P I don't have time to read for my Bio as once I return from the Aus Maths, I have to start my doing my Bio paper. *sigh* Let's not talk about test anymore...Ah, I have to remind Shelly to translate some stuff for me... my internet connection is quite slow today. Random topics...AND OMG my mum said she's gonna buy my '[LIVE] Break the Records~By you and for You' for my birthday. Yipee!! F.Y.I. 'Break the Records' is KAT-TUN's number something album. I can't wait for it. I love my new layout. It's so cute. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment