Friday, February 11, 2011

Hmm...

ひさしぶり!! When was the last time I put up a new post?? I think it was ages ago. Anyway, I've posted up the third chapter of my fanfic(the link is in the previous post if you want to see/read) to my livejournal. I wanted to post it at the fansite but they seem to have some technical problems so I can't open the page. Then, I thought of putting it somewhere else(which I did not) and I saw Akamelove, another journal. As I scroll down the page...I see KAT-TUN as in KaT-TUN. *sigh* I don't know why but I still can't accept it now. I want to see the six of them together. I know I'm selfish but humans are selfish. You can't blame me for that. Akanishi, I know that's your dream...and I'm suppose to respect that but...I CAN'T!!! Gosh, why am I still talking about this after so many months. Anyway, I'm having my exams next week!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH, but at least it was shortened to two weeks instead of three weeks. :) I shall put up the next chapter after my exam. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment