Friday, February 25, 2011

Update on my life~~ XD

Okay, my exam is finally over today. That's why I'm online now. There are a few things that I want to say.

1. Yun-chan told me about the nickname that Akanishi's American friends called him and I laughed like shit. If I am to get a bad results for my paper, you know who to blame. I kept laughing to myself when I was doing the paper. XD

Akanishi Jin >> Jinny LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT That's what Yun-chan and I used to call him and now it's really his nickname. XD

2. I went to see my fanfic on the fansite and 331 people have read it. So far so good. One person commented saying 'nice story' I was so FREAKKING happy :) Another person voted 5 out of 5. THANKS A BUNCH!!

3. I was trying to compose a song(this is all thanks to one person whom I don't think she'll ever read people's blogs. IT'S ALL THANKS TO HER lol) for my fanfic. I've been thinking for a long time but...nothing came out. So, I thought about something else and I started composing. Voila I finished it within a few minutes. *sigh* but it's not suitable for my fanfic. But anyway, I shall share it with you guys. Here's the lyrics:

When I got home that day
I wanted to tell you something
But then I saw her
An unexpected guest

I never see it coming through
She was here for something
I was the last to know
Then I cried

Chorus:
Do you know?
How am I feeling right now
Do you know?
What to do
To stop these tears from falling down
Do you know?
How to keep me from looking back
Do you know?
I miss you so much.

I remember those days
When you tuck me into bed
You told me stories of the 'Big Black Wolf'
I realized how much I want to hear your voice again.

When I fall down
You would lend me a hand
You are always there for me
My pillar of strength.

(repeat chorus)

Bridge:
What should I do
If I want to see you again
How will I feel
If you're still here now
Standing next to me

(repeat chorus)

Do you know?
How does it feels
When the person you love
is...gone?

I've thought of putting the title, Do you know...?Just don't ask me who I'm writing this song for. I just thought of it out of nowhere. Maybe I'll sing it one day and post it up. But bear with it for I don't have a beautiful voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment