Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My brother...

I have something to say to my brother but it's embarrassing. I know, my very own brother but embarrassing. I really love my brother and sister. They're both older than me which means I'm the youngest in the family.

My brother is now training in Penang for 3 months which started last, last Saturday if I'm not mistaken. Gosh, a few days later, I realized that I miss him. Is it embarrassing? It's okay for me to say it here cause I don't think he have a blog in blogspot. My brother and I hardly talk.
The reasons are:
1. Huge age gap.
2. Nothing to talk about.
3. He's hardly at home. Even though if he is, he will be in his room.
We talk once in a while. But that 'once in a while' is like once in a blue moon. HA HA. My brother used to play a lot when we were young. I mean, obviously we doesn't right?

Now, about my sister. Hmm...she is quiet fierce sometimes. No offence! Even I'm afraid of her sometimes. But, deep down in her heart I know she loves me(I think). =) She bought me presents and during when she goes for a vacation. She is at home nowadays because...(some reasons) I just love them.

おにいちゃんへ、
      げんきですか。Penangでtrainingはどうですか。わたしわおにいちゃんいあいたい。

P.S:おにいちゃんはにほんごしってるですか。
   
                                                    Melodyより

おねえちゃん、 
      わたしわおねえちゃんほんといにだいすき。

                                                    Melodyより

The second one, which is for my sister, I think it have some grammatical error. I'm not very good in Japanese. I'm still learning it from my せんせい、使恋有希. She is a GREAT sensei(teacher). I think my brother knows Japanese. I know, I'm the worst sister on earth. *sigh* I wish I can know more about them and understand them more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment