Friday, February 27, 2009

Sports Day...:)

LOL, today, my school had a Sport's Day. It was at Stadium Bola Sepak Kuala Lumpur, Cheras. There are five teams in my school. They are Merbau(Red), Meranti(Purple), Cengal(Blue), Jati(Green) and Keruing(Yellow). I'm in Keruing. The winner this year is KERUING!!! All thanks to the hard-working people and runners.

I would like to say that I'm very proud of the runners from Keruing for 4X400meters Boys 2nd Class, 100meters Boys 2nd Class, 4X100meters Boys 2nd Class and 400meters Boys Second Class. The name of the runners are:
1. 4X400meters Boys 2nd Class >>>1st place
(a) Tan Ming Yong
(b) Chicken Little(that's his nickname. I forgotten his name)
(c) Wong Hong Keat and
(d) Shafif Shelly(If I'm not mistaken)

2. 100meters Boys 2nd Class
(a) Tan Ming Yong >>>1st place
(b) Shafif Shelly >>>2nd place if I'm not mistaken.

3. 4X100meters Boys 2nd Class >>>1st place
(a) Tan Ming Yong
(b) Chicken Little
(c) Wong Hong Keat and
(d) Shafif Shelly

4. 400meters Boys Second Class
(a) Tan Ming Yong >>>1st place
(b) Shafif Shelly (I'm not sure he join or not)

They are so amazing especially Tan Ming Yong. He is super fast. That's why he got the title "Olahragawan Kelas 2" for 2 consecutive years. I didn't join this year cause...I'm lazy. xP But, last year I joined. More like replace someone. She was having stomachache, so I had to replace her. I didn't even know that I'm a reserve runner. Nobody tell me...Not fair. My girls and I won 2nd place for 4X400meters Girl 1st class. It's quite good right? But, it's tiring like hell after the race. I almost fainted. Haha xP

At the end of the day, Keruing won for the highest points. We scored a total of 700 points while Meranti got 2nd with 687 points, Jati for 3rd place with 678 points, Cengal for 4th place with 659 points and Merbau for 5th place with 599 points. We cheered happily when our president were receiving the prize. It's like we dominated the world. It's so fun and happy.

I'll paste the link for the videos right after this sentence. Go and watch it if you're interested.

...gosh...It's so slow...I meant uploading the video. I'll paste it next time. :) Bye!!!

GO, KERUING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment