Sunday, February 8, 2009

Confused...

Should I go to Japan to further my studies or Australia? I really love both countries. It's not that I'm trying to be action about furthering studies overseas. It's just that I love this countries. It's wonderful.

Japan
I love the tradition and people there. I love the language. It's so unique. The place is wonderful. I even have a Japanese name! It's 久須美愛優 >>>kanji. For hiragana, it's くすみあいゆう. It is pronounced as Kusumi Aiyuu(this is the romaji). The Kusumi means it's got something to do with beauty( I think), Ai=love and yuu means gender. Something like tender if I'm not mistaken. My friend helped me with this name. I think it's a beautiful name.

Australia
The place is wonderful. The people is friendly.

What am I suppose to do? I really want to try wearing Kimono and Yukata. I'm so confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment