Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm traumatised

Dear friends, sorry to trouble you but this is for me and your own good. On Saturday the January 24th, there was a snatch theft incident happening in my housing area. Unfortunately the victim is me. The snatch thefts were sitting on two motorcycles. They were coming down the hill and I was climbing up with my mother. It happened at Jalan Lemak, about 10 at night. I felt something amiss when the motorcycles appear. Still, I didn't manage to do anything. One of the man jumped down from the motorcycle and pointed me with an electrical stuff at my stomach. I don't what's that called. It shows a green light. The man was wearing a green helmet and about few inches taller than me(probably 165cm-170cm). Luckily, my mother quickly pulled me away but the man managed to take away my sling bag. It's quite small and white in colour. My mother said that the string of the sling bag was torn even though I didn't feel any thing like being forcefully jerked forward. It's seems like I'm too panic to notice anything.

My bag contains my house key, earphone and hand phone. I screamed a lot of times. Not to mention very loud too. In the effect of the screaming, most of the residents came out of their house. The snatch thefts are too fast. Nobody can identify them. Not even their registration number. So, please, if anyone called you and ask for my personal details, please, I'm begging you, don't tell. Now, I only left my mother, my sister and my brother. I don't want anything to happen to them. I've already lost my father, who is the closest to me. I don't want to lose anyone again. I'm begging you. Don't tell even though they're threatened you. I'm not being selfish or anything because if you tell, the risk of my mother's tuition student of being kidnapped is also high. So, here, I'm begging you to help me.

My advice: Don't walk on the streets at night even though you're house or the place you're going is near. You can die from this incident. Don't be penny wise, pound foolish. Promise me, you don't wanna try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment