Friday, January 2, 2009

The 1st Day After I saw Those Words

Today, is the first day after I saw those words. I wonder how many days I'm still going to write. But, I'm sure that if I'm still missing David, then I'll continue writing.
I cried again when I was playing 'Rivers Flows in You' and also this morning. Tears just flow automatically without any reason. Sometimes, I wonder can we actually control our tears? Is there any reasonable reason why he would hurt me with those words?I told Verinia over and over again that those words doesn't seem to belong to David. I'm shocked when he can say those hurtful words.
I'm wrong in everything. I can't seem to judge a person and my instincts are alays wrong. Ysabelle is right about David. David sucks! That's what she told me but I was reluctant to listen to her. I guess now my stuborness is leading me to pain again. I thought David is different from the others. During those times when I chatted with him, he is so nice and caring. Is this really who he is? If it is, what made him changed? Do I really know the real David?
I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. Are we really meant to be this way forever? Does our friendship has to end in this nasty way?

Written on 26-12-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment