Friday, January 2, 2009

The 2nd Day After I Saw Those Words...

Nothing unusual happened today. It's just that I suddenly thought of David and Jay. I wonder what leads me to this thought. It's so sudden.
The Jay part is when papa, mummy and I went to buy toiletries at a shop. There are two teenage guys that came into the shop later to help. Are they related to the owner of the shop? The guy that looks like Jay is wrapping the mirror with newspapers so that it will not break easily. Let's call the guy that looks like Jay, Jay guy. Jay guy is wearing a Baby Milo hooded jacket. It looks like Baby Milo but I'm not sure whether it is or not. The jacket is white with black Baby Milos.
I forgotten what is his friend wearing as I don't know Jay that time. We bought the toiletries at late 2006 and I know David and his friends in early 2007.
The David part is about the dream. I'm not going to tell what is it. Nobody knows about the dream except me, of course! What does 'a circle' means when I ask about someones' relationship? Hmm...
Why did I think of him?

Written on 27-12-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment