Friday, January 2, 2009

The 3rd Day After I Saw Those Words...

I think, today will be the last day I'm going to write about this. Because I think, I'm finally getting over it. But, still sometimes I would think about him. They said that 'loving another person will heal your wound'. Is that true?
Wouldn't it lead to another wound? I don't think I'm going to fall in love again. Sometimes I've been wondering is it a must for someone to get hurt first before getting someone they really love?
Is that it?
I guess my friends' words are true. It's not worth it crying for David. My tears are not worth it. Hmm...when will I ever learn the true meaning of love?

LOVE: An undefined word. You have to experience it in order to know the true meaning behind this word. No dictionaries can ever describe this word as much as your feelings does.

It's over.

Written on 28-12-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment