Monday, March 16, 2009

Back from vacation...

Hey everyone...I just came back from Thailand...I actually wanted to go to the cc over there...but...my mum wouldn't let me go...The weather in Thailand is SUPER hot. It's even hotter than M'sia's weather.I took quite a number of pictures but I haven't uploaded it in my computer yet...

I wanted to upload the pictures here so that everyone could see places in Thailand. I went to Hatyai with bus. It took me about 8-10 hours of driving to reach there.

MORAL VALUES:DO NOT SIT BUS TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS. Trust me. You wouldn't like it. I regretted it especially when you have to sit together with all those 'ah sems'(aunties) I think only Cantonese people will understand this. LOL. I can even give you tips of what to do and what not to do in Hatyai.

Tip no.1: Beware of snatch thieves.
Tip no.2: You can always play the "Let's Bargain Game" in markets. It always work.
;P It will be easier to communicate with them if you know Hokkien.
Tip no.3: If you wanna sit 'tuk tuk', make sure you have small change. It normally
cost about 20baht per person. But you can get it cheaper if you are in
groups.
Tip no.4: Always go around checking for the price first before buying.
Tip no.5: Do not lie by saying "I'll will came back and buy this later coz I wanna
go to the toilet." It wouldn't work coz they'll follow you to the toilet
also.

I think that's all the tips...I tell more if I remember anything else. Need to sleep. Very tired...zzzzzZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment