Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I forgot...

Hey...

What I'm trying to say is...I totally forgotten our anniversary. Haha not exactly our but more like mine. xP It was on the 1st of March when we first met which was few days ago but I forgotten about it. Totally forgotten out it. Crap.

But it doesn't matter if I forgotten about it since we lost our contact. I wonder how is he now? It's been like years since I last talked to him. When I said years, I really mean it.

Ysabelle and Verinia cheered when I called David a 'jerk'. I wonder what's so happy about it. It's like they've won a lottery or something. They keep congratulating me after that. (not to mention shocked when they heard me calling him a jerk) :)

My friends are seriously crazy sometimes...But it's in a good way and they always cheer me up except foe sometimes like today, yesterday and the day before yesterday. It's not like they don't help me completely but they don't wanna help me with the MOST important part.

shessh...only God knows what is happening now...Is this destiny or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment