Friday, March 27, 2009

Bolero...

Hey...Recently, things have been very confusing. I've been very tired these few days. When I first heard Bolero by TVXQ(recommended by Ysabelle) I have fallen in love with the soft and gentle music. They way they sing, the music video...

I searched for the piano scores and I found it. I also found people playing it on youtube. The pianist can play it so beautifully. It's like I'm in a very wonderful dream where things can never go bad. It's so gentle. Everything in my mind drift away and make way for this beautiful piece for me to enjoy it. I feel so calm and peaceful.

I keep replaying it again and again. It's just so beautiful until I can't stop listening to it. Just go youtube and find it if you want to listen to it.

Before I hear Bolero, I went to check out the latest song from Kat-tun, Rescue. It's so cool. Their dance move and everything about them. Except for Akanishi Jin's hair and what's with the sunnies???

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

LOL back to Hana Yori Dango(kor ver.) I can't wait to watch the final episode. Maybe more like last two episodes. I wonder what will happen. The OST is nice. The songs... I tried playing them on piano but failed...LOL I'll try again...

hwaiting!!! Ganbantte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment