Thursday, April 16, 2009

堀越高等学校 Horikoshi Gakuen

I WANNA GO THERE!!! can anyone sponsor me??? I promise I'll pay back as soon as possible...I planned to go there after my PMR (which is October) but my mum wouldn't let me. She suggest that I should go after my SPM (which is November or December). I can't wait that long. I'll be 17 by that time. I need to wait for two years!

Can anyone help me??? I just wanna go there to study maybe for a month long coz I wanna know how schools in Japan work especially when they have special classes. It's totally different from Malaysia.

I'm a Chinese,
15 years old,
Malaysian,
speaks, read and write Japanese(a little) and
I'm desperate finding someone to sponsor me.

My friend is migrating to Japan this year, June/July. She might be going to Horikoshi Gakuen. I really hope she can get in there coz maybe she can help me with the stuff if I get to get into that school.

I'M INTERESTED IN IT!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Me too! I want to study there!!
    I turned 16 last May and I really want to go study in Japan. I've been dreaming for that for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It costs at least $500,000 a year. Plus registration fees and other expenses which could total up to a million dollars. Also, it's a Japanese school meaning they speak all in Japanese as well as read and write in Hiragana/Katakana and/or Kanji. Also, if you just want to see celebrities you can't ,you have to be a celebrity to be in a class with celebrities. Horikoshi Gakuens classes are seperated by Talent/idols, SP'orts People and Rich people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i`ve been there(following my cousin).But if you wanna study there,you have to wait until ur 16 my dear.I`m in Malaysia now,n i`m a malaysian...it means next year you will be able to study there BUT u need to PAY a lot.i didn`t study there but my friends and cousin does..I turned 16 this September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm 12 years old. i'm malaysian. i have upsr this year and my parents said that if i get 5A's than only i can go there but when i'm 15. hope i can go there. why we have tobe artists than only we can go there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had watch scrap teacher and tantei gakuen q? me too. had you watch hidarime tantei eyed?

    ReplyDelete