Thursday, April 30, 2009

I regreted for doing it

I've been wondering for days what to get for my mum for her birthday...I couldn't think of anything else other than giving her a homemade card. So, I made a decision after thinking for a longgggggggggggggg time. I've decided to make her a card.
I spent about 20-30 minutes doing the card.
It's not even a card...It's just a paper with words on it. I wrote Happy Birthday おかあさん (which means mother) and then down there 愛優より (which means from [my name]) . I put it on the fridge.
After finishing my art, I decided to turn on the computer to do something that got to do with my school. LOL
"I'm telling you know that I'm using the computer to do some important stuff and not watch dramas." This is what I told her. It may sound rude here but I way I spoke it is different. After that she started crapping all this stuff and say that I'm rude. She said that I didn't write down who I should give on the card. What the heck right?
She said that I didn't give her sincerely and she is heart broken for raising me up and this is what she get. I wanted to tell her that the Japanese words means mother but she didn't wanna listen. I regretted giving her the card.
I feel hurt ya know. I'm a human too. Can't she at least appreciate that I gave her something??? *sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment