Monday, April 27, 2009

Bday present...

To my dear,dear friends...what should I give my mother for her bday present??? *sigh* her birthday falls on the 1st of May. It's lucky that she's able to celebrate it on a holiday...Should I team up with my brother and make a delicious dinner for her???

I forgotten to mention this...MY BROTHER IS BACK!! He came back yesterday about 3.30pm. I thought he would come back at about 7.00 but he came home early! Isn't that great??? I wanted to hug him but his friend is there. So...can't haha :D

This is the first word I said to him when I saw him: Why
This is the first sentence I said to him when I saw him: Why are you home so early?

lol

This is the first word he said to me: Cannot
This is the first sentence I said to him when he saw me: Cannot izzit???

haha

wad a conversation...There's so many people yesterday at the party...This party is for my Australian relatives who came back to Malaysia for a visit. Their English are so...so...English-shi...lol Not used to it...:) The last time I saw them was like years ago...

I have relatives at:
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. Britain
4. Singapore....I think that's it.

Friends at:
1. Korea
2. Italy...I think that's it too...

LOL what happened to the buying birthday present for my mom topic???

haha...wadeva...:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment