Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I had my last paper today...I'm so happy :) At last I get to watch all the dramas I've been missing lately... ^^ Our teacher collect our papers about 10 minutes earlier. Isn't she great??? :D

I'm watching Itazura na Kiss and also sms-ing my brother. If you've been reading my previous post, you will know where my brother is now. HE IS COMING HOME THIS SUNDAY!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to see him. Hmm...I wonder if I will hug him when I see him. LOL I can't imagine me hugging him. The last time I hugged him was like yearssssssssssssss ago...

Itazura na Kiss is a Japanese drama/anime/manga. I watched the manga only...It's about this girl, Aihara Kotoko. She fell in love with a smart and good-looking guy, Irie Naoki. One day, she confess to Naoki but he rejected her instantly! It sounds interesting doesn't it??? A few days later, Kotoko's house crumbled down after an earth-quake. Since she and her father had no place to live(Kotoko's mother passed away), Kotoko's father, Aihara ...(I forgotten his name)'s friend, Irie ...(I gorgotten his name too) asked them to live in his house. Coincidentally, Kotoko's father's friend is Naoki's father. This show is so funny ^^

*smiles* *smiles* *smiles*

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE TESTS!!!!! Well, not really. It's just for a while and then the next test will be here again... *sigh* Still, I'm gonna enjoy the moment while it lasts. :D

:)))))))) :DDDDDDDD I just love the smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment