Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Desperate...

I'm so desperate to collect more money now. LOL I'm gonna use this money to go to Japan. I thought of studying there for a month...I just wanna experience how is their high school life. It's so interesting and nice. I wonder if it's like those in dramas, animes and mangas??? I can't wait to go!

WAIT!!! I have to wait for another two years...so darn freaking long...Why couldn't my mum let me go now??? MUMMY I WANNA GO!!! I'll be patient and start collecting money...LOL me and my money.

THE REASON I'm starting to collect money is because I wanna try studying in a private school in Japan. I've mention it before in my previous post which is Horikoshi Gakuen. It's quite an expensive school. But I really wanna go there. The fees is like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE. It cost more than 100 thousand for school fees if I'm not mistaken. (F.Y.I the 100 thousand is in Malaysian Ringgit)

That's why I've been finding for a sponsor...that will sponsor me two years later. LOL I have cousins in Japan but they are not that rich. Furthermore, they are not staying in Tokyo...they are in Okinawa...

ME WANNA GO JAPAN!!!! and not to mention ME WANNA STUDY THERE TOO!!! IN HORIKOSHI GAKUEN!!! I sound so desperate...Maybe I'll try the showbiz there too. LOL dreams...

AND ALSO I didn't choose Horikoshi Gakuen because they have celebrities there. :)

I hope my dream come true. :P

1 comment:

  1. hmm..actually school in there doesn`t look like in manga or dramas..or anime.They are even strict.i studied there since kindergarten,until end of elementary school...it`s so strict.But I still want to study there if been asked to choose Malaysia or Japan.
    i`m studying there next year.as a 2nd year.at horikoshi gakuen.you can ask me anything about horikoshi okay?

    ReplyDelete