Monday, July 20, 2009

Gosh! Money again $$$

I asked my father's friend about printing out my books. I went to his shop last Saturday. Then, he said he's not very sure about publishing stuff. Actually, I thought of self-publishing instead of sending it to a publishing company since it's so expensive. Look, Dorrance need about RM30 000. And then, a few days later, my father's friend called my mom again saying that he asked his friend and his friend say the publishing need about RM20 000-30 000. WHAT THE HECK!!! I didn't know publishing a book will be so expensive. MONEY!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD TO FIND THEM???

I thought maybe if it's too expensive, I'll just ask my father's friend to print out a few books for me and I'll just sell it to my friends. Maybe for about like RM 32.90??? LOL. But my father's friend's friend say it's not confirmed yet...I mean the amount I have to pay. My mum and I have to discuss with them...

I STILL HAVE TO DESIGN THE FRONT COVER!!! I'm out of idea. I thought of a picture like the one in the desktop, the autumn one... with a girl sitting on her legs except that her legs is a little spread out. So it turns out that she is not actually sitting on them. And then, she will be like clutching something to her chest and look up to the sky. Her back will be facing us.

Another design is, half side of a girl, covered with fish net veil and then tears rolling. She is holding a white rose, also clutching to her chest.

THIS ONE IS JOHN'S IDEA. He suggested that a girl crying with her tears enlarged and then a plane flying. I've thought of that long time before I finish writing the story.

So, which one should I use? Any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment