Wednesday, July 1, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

R.I.P.
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART
I respected Michael Jackson even though they are so many rumours about him. At first, when I heard about his death, I didn't feel anything. I just thought 'Oh, another singer just passed away.' But then I was wrong. He's not just any singer. He's a singer who's songs touched many people's lives and one of them is me. If it wasn't for his song, You're Not Alone, I wouldn't have known how to end November's Tears. It took me quite a long time to think but when I heard that song, ideas come flooding in. It's like that song is meant for that part of the story. I cried hearing that song. I read the newspapers about people saying about him. They say he is a man who has a kind-heart. Even though he is weird but he is very nice. He loves children. There's a reason behind why he did plastic surgery. And if you realize it, most of his songs are about love. He said when he was young, he didn't have a childhood life like other children. He was forced to practice and rehearse. It's a pity that you don't get to enjoy your life when you're young. I prefer him singing 'Beat It' and Fall Out Boy. No offense!

Thank you Michael Jackson. Thank you for your songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment