Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Damn it! I hate being sick...

Dear people...and friends. I don't think I'm coming to school for the next 2 days until I'm fully recovered. Now, I'm having the 4 kings(or most probably having all four of them). Which is the flu, cough, fever and sore throat. Most of the time, I'll get either flu or cough first then follow by flu or cough then sore throat and lastly fever. I have not gotten flu yet...YET...I hope I won't get...if not, I wouldn't be able to go to school...*sigh*
My mum ask me not to worry about school first. She said school is not important for NOW...:D Is that a good thing? I;m having my second intervention next week. I wonder is it okay if I don't get good marks for this time??? Only God knows when I'll recover...*sigh* Help me tell teacher will ya?But don't go spreading it around like my practical exam...Almost all of my teachers knows I'm taking practical exam on that Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment