Friday, June 5, 2009

My first time!!!

Today, I went to Mid Valley Megamall...and then...and then...I saw a Takoyaki stand in Jusco. I'm SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and I asked my mum to buy me a box of Takoyaki. F.Y.I. Takoyaki ia a Japanese food. There's something filled in it like unagi or octopus. I bought 3 for RM 4.30. Now that's expensive... But it's WORTH IT!!! It's shooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious. Even my mom agree with me. ^^ After buying the Takoyaki, I went off. But my mum stopped at a counter not far from the Takoyaki stand. I walked back to her... And guess what I saw??? I SAW BENTO. Lot's of bento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I ask my mum to buy it too. I chose onigiri bento but I mum wanted ...bento. I forgotten the name. IT'S SHOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS...HAHA I ate at a seat. My, my I look so poor. LOL My mum saw a posh car passing by.(There's a glass window between the chair and outside) I thought what a nice car it was. But couldn't what type is car is it. I went home after waiting for the people in Padini to sew my pants. They helped my to shortened it.

THIS IT THE PART!!! Beside my mother car was...was...a Maserati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm the luckiest girl alive to see a Maserati beside my mother's car. I was half yelling and half admiring the car. It's blueish and grayish in colour. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! I can't stop admiring the car. I wanted to KISS and HUG the car. But I think there's cameras around...so It's better not to do that. What a happy day. I saw a black Porsche passing by right in front of me, I saw a Maserati up close and I saw a black Ferrari.

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooo nice...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment