Saturday, June 6, 2009

Exciting news!!!

The company that I've sent my manuscript to has accepted my manuscript!!! Now, they are doing all the stuff and then later see whether I agree to or not. Shooooooooooooooo happy!!! I hope everything work out. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm...reminds me of something. My mum, my aunt and my niece, Ashley's family celebrated Ashley's 11th birthday. We went to The Chilis at KLCC to eat. Before we went there we stopped at a cake shop in Isetan to buy a chocolate cake. Yummy!!! It's good to have a relative to share the hobby of eating chocolates...Her mom bought it at Miki Ojisan no Mise. I assume that it's something Uncle Miki's something something. Maybe cake. Hmm...who knows. We waited for about 5 minutes before we got to sit and order. I ordered something with a burger. The burger is so BIG. It hardly can fit inside my mouth. I can't finish it and I gave it to my mum. Everyone keep refilling their Ice Lemon Tea. lol Coz it's free.

At the end, the waiter that served out table brought the cake that Ash's mom bought just now out from their refrigerator. Then they(a few other waiters) started singing a birthday song.

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Jia Jia,
Happy Birthday To You!

At the end, we all laughed. You know why? Her name is actually Jia Qi not Jia Jia . It's so loud and humiliating for her. LOL I pity her. HAHAHAHAHAHA Everyone in the restaurant looked when the waiters started singing coz it's like s loud and everything. and the restaurant is packed. LOL It sure attracts attention.

Happy Birthday Jia Jia! ;P

2 comments: