Monday, June 15, 2009

Joe Jonas dancing to single ladies!!!

LOL Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers made a music video. Not that he made the music video, he and his brothers more like it. I'm now watching it and it's soooooooooooooooo stupid and I mean it in a funny way. Not that I wanna offend any Joe Jonas's fans. :D
Go watch it at YouTube at their official website. LOL damn funny xp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to many of you who asked why do I have to pay the publisher company in stead of them paying me...now here's the answer. I myself is not very clear about it too. LOL It's just that it is a part of the contract that the author must pay the cost of the first 1000 books. Since its $8300, then my book must have cost $8.30 in US...Is it a little too expensive???LOL I'm not sure bout it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment