Saturday, November 6, 2010

Crazy thinking about it

Two days ago I went to Shelly's house and we had a pv/variety show marathon. My eyes hurts thanks to that. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Arashi's 'Dear Snow'. :D Anyway, yea, we watched lots and lots of variety show and of course, they are funny. xD Yesterday, I've just finish watching Tokyo Dogs, a Japanese drama starred by Oguri Shun (Hana-kimi, Hana Yori Dango) and Mizushima Hiro(Mei-chan no shitsuji). I don't really like the ending though...I somehow wished that the main girl will return to the arms of the mafiya boss. LOL This is all thanks to Shinjo Mayu's Haou Airen. *sigh* Jinno-san!!! I pity you...*sniff* *sniff* Gosh, I went to check him out since he quite good-looking, he's 45 haha. He has a WIFE and 2 daughters. Why do all the good-looking celebrities have daughters?? For example, a very good one, KIMURA TAKUYA is married with 2 daughters again. *sigh* these daughters are lucky to have such a good-looking father...

No comments:

Post a Comment