Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Souvenirs!!!

LOL I'm here to brag about m souvenirs from my two friends who recently returned from overseas trip. XD Okay, the first one is from Belle when she went to Korea. She got me a bottle of nail polish (haha there's a story behind it XD)and a cute soju(Korean rice wine if I'm not mistaken) handphone strap. :) It's very cute!



Next one is from Shelly who went to Japan. She gave me quite many stuff.



1. 3 milk sweets from the airport
2. 2 sweets from TV Asahi and one of them is limited edition (OMG I can't believe I'm bragging about this kind of stuff)





3. A handphone strap(a very cute pink one)
4. Another handphone strap. Read this carefully; MATSUJUN FROM ARASHI AND THE REST OF ARASHI MEMBERS HAVE IT TOO!! ASKJDFGDJHFGDASJHFGLDKJAFGLDSHFGL XD I can't believe I'm having it too..:) It's from AEON shopping mall. The one which they went for their second mannequin five special. Don't ask me why did he buy it. It's quite cute after you've played with it for a long time and it wouldn't break no matter how many times you pull it.

I love both of my friends. XD LOLZ :) I shall continue with my talk of souvenirs...:) This one is from my cousin. Though I wouldn't really call it souvenirs 'cause she lives there. Yea, so she married a Japanese. She gave me a new year gift. They have sweets inside, very nice and delicious ones and notes which I think it's about your life on the coming new year LOL...I forgot when she came but it's this year or was it last year end?? Okay...and she also gave me two notebooks. :) It's very cute. ^^



So practically, this post is about souvenirs...I can actually talk more about it...but I'm lazy...and if I talk more about it, I'll have to upload more pictures...so...no thanks... LOL

SHELLY WENT TO KEIKAROU(Aiba's family shop) AND ATE THERE AND BOUGHT STUFF THERE AND TOOK PICTURES AND WROTE TO AIBA AND ARASHI!!! sakjfhsdkfjgurtyohljsdb *sniff* *sniff* not fair... :( but anyway...I shall talk more about other stuff on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment