Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dramas

After watching Tokyo Dogs, I went to watch 'Nodame Cantabile'. OMG Trust me this drama is amazing. Seeing from the title, the word cantabile shows you that this show is about music. More to orchestra, violin and piano. At first my mum said that it's boring because of the music stuff. But then after a while, she started watching together with me. :D see? Even my mum watch it although she said it's boring at first. My piano teacher had wanted to watch it for a long time ago but didn't have the time to do so. To those who would like to know more about the world of classical music, I recommend you to watch this drama. The playing is amazing. The lead guy is hot too! XD I just LOVE this drama. It's funny and fun to watch. I think people might change their mind about orchestra if they watch this drama. They'll also understand more about classical music too. I haven't watch the special and movie yet. I can't wait to know more about Chiaki and Nodame!

No comments:

Post a Comment