Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, my special someone...

Today,is a memorial day...It used to be a very happy day but it's no longer one. This person brought light into my world again after everyone left me. My loved ones left me one by one. But this very special person brought back light into my world. Previously, my world is full with darkness and sadness. Everything around me is pitch black. Then, I saw a white light, reaching to me. The light is bringing me to a place that is so beautiful that no one can describe. But then, the colours are fading away again. Leaving me in the same pitched black world. Why did that person left me? I wonder. All I could do is to wait for the light to appear again. I waited again, again and again. I still couldn't see anything.

My patience is rewarded. I saw that person again. My world is not dark anymore. But it is filled with a different and uncomfortable colour. Why can't I used to see the colour that I saw last time? Did he change? Why did he change? Then, I decided to not follow the light anymore. I walked away from the light and I hope that I don't see the light again. But is that possible?

Even though I stopped searching for that light, but I here, I wanna thank you for everything. Happy Birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment