Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I MISS HIM!!!

Okay...the truth is I still miss him!!! This time, I'm talking about another guy...I met him in the year of 2007...I think some of my friends will who is he is...But if you do, please don't tell out. :D
I miss him and his friends. I talked about him when I'm having my ride home yesterday and today with my girlfriend. Why is there still memories of him in my memory??? Don't they have en eraser specially for these kind of stuffs??? *sigh*
I want to chat with you again...I miss you a lot...hell damn lot...*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* Do you know I'm talking about you right now? Do you know that I miss you right now??? I hope I wouldn't fall in love with you again...
This is what happen when you talk about Lamborghini...Why does his friend had to have a Lamborghini in his house? WHY???!!! Of all people it had to be his BEST FRIEND. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

I miss you...

2 comments:

  1. Lol ur officially insane but i support u! WOW i din know u have a girlfriend O.O KEWL xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI you know the girl friend is the girl + friend. Not girlfriend girlfriend. lol you're my only friend that support me liking him...LOL

    ReplyDelete