Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Past and with a Guy

My past with a guy...Hmmm...I wanna talk about this in my blog. Today I read something that reminds me of my past [F.Y.I. it's not my diary]. This thing reminds me of 'him'. All the memories came into my mind like a place that is flooded with water. I wonder why? Do I still like him? Or I miss him too much that it still lies deep down in my heart no matter how much I tried to forget?

*sigh* Memories...some memories can be great but some...can be very sad. Till now, I regretted for doing that. The guiltiness and pain I felt is like trying to breath in water. I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. What can I do to make this pain go away???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another topic...I'm watching Goong S now and I saw this very handsome guy!!! OMG he is so good-looking. His character is Alexander van Estauher...I think that's his name if I'm not mistaken. OMG OMG OMG OMG I've never seen such charming and good-looking guy like him before!!

:D :D :D :D

haha ^^

2 comments:

  1. errr...this is cheah.why dun have cbox?by the way,nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne ne~ Breathing in water isn't hard (for me) LOL xD
    Nice ぶろぐ <3 Its supposed to be (ブログ) but i used ひらがな instead~
    WOW, u have so many to think about O.O Just think about you-know-who and everything will be better xD Remember the question I asked u that day~~~~~~~? ^^

    ReplyDelete