Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My sister...

LOL me sister has just came home from Kuala Selangor...More like she came home first before i did. My doggie, Johnny is hurt...or maybe you can call that sick. He got some skin problems. The vet said it's because the weather is getting hotter and hotter and some dogs can't stand it. Pity Johnny. He had to wear this 'thingy' to keep him from scratching. He quite cute in a way...LOL

My sister laughed when she heard what I said about him...She's not suppose to laugh ya noe...

Me + the evil minion Johnny + sister...LOL what the hell am I talking about? I just finish reading a novel, 'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella. It's a nice novel even though there's a lot of 'f' word and also some dirty parts...I've read a book title 'Can You Keep A Secret?' written by her too! It's also another wonderful story.

*sigh* ... I have exam next week....Dunno what to do....*sigh*
Today, I suddenly thought of him. I dunno why...I think somewhere deep down in my heart, I still miss him and think of him...It took me quite long to forget about him and this little bit of thing can remind me all of those stuff again...I can't let my friends to know about this, if not they will start asking again and again about him. They prefer me forgetting him than dating/liking him. LOL They said he was a jerk...

I should not mention any of this...Gosh! This whole thing is coming back...

No comments:

Post a Comment