Thursday, February 18, 2010

:)

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...lots of things happened lately...SO MANY :D which one should I start first....

1. I just went onl9 and then I realized Ashley have to msn. LOL I sign in to my account. I started to chat with her even though she is just right next to me. :D haha it's so funny. haha
2. Yesterday, I went to Pavillion with my brother and his gf. My mother, my brother and I arrive there first. I went there to have a drink. [it's night time fyi] It's a shop called *******[let's keep it a secret]. I didn't realized i was sitting in front of a Hong Kong celeb. haha I'm a big fan of him anyway. My mum when to took picture of the fountain. After that she came back with nothing. So she ask me to take for her. [looking at Ash's exam paper] I got up from the chair...guess wad...my leg got stuck at the table's leg...and then my drink went all to the floor. *sigh* how embarrassing. at least I didn't emarrass myself in front of the celeb that I like. :D lol....my brother was like "so embarrassing..." I think it was b'czo of the Tiramisu. MY BROTHER DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THE TIRAMISU HAS LIQOUR! LIQOUR!!!!!!!!!! after I finish the cake, then only he tell me. My body is intoxicated with the liqour...damn it...BUT it's very BITTER but it's nice.
3. argh....I think that's all for now until I remember...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D *peace*

1 comment: