Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hula-hoopingggg¬¬¬

I remembered some of the stuffs that I did during CNY :D I went onl9 with my cousins phone. hehe but then only two people are onl9...How sad. Anyway, when I was in my father's hometown, Ashley and I played hula hoop in the room where my brother used to sleep. (it's just right opposite my room) I saw a hula hoop hanging behind the door. Since we have nothing to do other then watching dramas, reading novels, playing DS/PSP; we decided to play with the hula hoop. The bed in the room is very very very tall. Seriously, the fan can chop off my head. That time, we had some Malay visitors. So...it's best to play in the room. Ashley starting playing first. And then my turn. We realized we made too mush noise when the hula hoop fell. So, we took a mattress from the bed and lay it on the floor. I started hula-hooping and I SUCK at it. LOL Even Ashley can keep the hula at her hip for a longer time. That's when I start to think of this crazy idea to sing while hula-hooping. We started off with something easy that is 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' Half way to the song, we forgot the lyrics. haha Suddenly, this song come across my head. Bo Beep by T-ara. lol Even though the song can get annoying sometimes but when you to the movements while hula-hooping, it's funny. haha :D Way Hinn took a picture of it using his DSi. He bought DSi not fair! It's very cool. The only thing that is different from DS is, they have a camera with lots and lots of functions. They have this thingy called resemblance. You can check your relationship with another person. I did it with Ashley and it shows Relatives 27%. While she and her brother siblings 56%. But when Way Hinn did it with kuku it came out TWINS!!! haha TWINS It's so funny. My kuku is around 60 sumthing and Way Hinn is just 13. How can they be twins??? LOL You can also do face wrap with it. IT's very funny...I tried to the the resemblance thingy with Johnny but the camera cannot detect Johnny. LOL

That's all for now! ¬¬¬ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment