Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time flies

Today at school, all of us( me and my friends...Carmen, Saw, Shelly...) were discussing about our future...Well, it all started thanks to the doctorjob book. All classes received a free copy of it and we were reading it...Saw brought the A-Z Essentials something something that her sister bought a few years ago to school. Shelly said she's into Entertainment industry so she's probably taking Mass. Comm. and then Saw...said she don't know yet... But maybe accounting. and then Carmen is computer engineering...I think. She'll probably go HELP be'coz her parents are working there, so she'll get discount. LOL and then, Seet wants to be a brain surgeon...I think she might be going to Russia to study Medicine. I think so lar...Ysabelle...same with Shelly...Mass. Comm...she said her parents want to send her to USA, where her cousin sister is. I'm planning to study accounting in TARC...I heard some people saying that the facilities there are very good and a lot of people say TARC is famous for it's accounting course. I can't believe everyone is having this serious talk about our future...We still have two more years. But one thing I hate about it is, all of us will be separated. Thinking of it is killing me...:( I hate the word 'CHANGE' and 'SEPARATE'. These are the words that I hate the most whether it's for good or the opposite. I NEVER liked to hear these words...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I was practicing piano just now...and my brother was in the living room reading newspapers. So...it's already enough awkward that I have to play when my mother is around + my brother there! I'm not used to playing piano when someone is there except for my piano teacher. Weird right?

No comments:

Post a Comment