Friday, February 12, 2010

Yipee~~~

:) Chinese New Year is appraoching! I can't wait to go back to my dad's hometown...angs pows....:D Today Johnny went for grooming. Before he went, he was a big, puffy and furry dog. After that...lol his head is bigger then his body xp His fur is so short now. LOL It must be cold at night. He is sleeping beside me now. Next...erm...wad else? Oh ya I uploaded the photos when I took in Taiwan [look down here]. My USB got 'recovered' from its 'sick'. LOL Argh....my English...haha I wrote in Japanese to my brother about something...my brother went like "What in the world is this? I forgotten how to read ady lar..." Next time I'm not gonna write to him. B'coz the only one I can communicate/talk/write in Japanese is either Shelly, my brother or my cousins from Japan(which I heardly communicate with them coz I don't even know their e-mail add.).

HERE ARE THE PICTURES:































I'll upload the pictures 'till here first. It's getting late... I'll upload again later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment