Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1st day in Taiwan :D 17-12-2009

I arrived at Taoyuan International Airport at about 8 p.m. After this, we sat bus to the hotel...I forgotten what's the hotel name. We checked in. The room is quite cosy and comfortable but small. F.Y.I. I went with my mum's boss(It's a woman, Shelly thought it' a man. She paid for my mum and my mum's colleague. My mum's boss,Mrs. Lim, her two younger brother and family and all the Chinese colleagues) Mrs. Lim's brother studied at Taiwan before so some of the places he arranged for us together with a tour guide. We ate dinner outside near our hotel. It was quite cold and windy coz it's drizzling. After that, we went shopping for awhile. I bought a scarf there. It's not exactly called scarf. I dunno how to say it. I bought stuff for Shelly and Ashley. And then, we return back to the hotel and sleep. NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment