Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Taiwan!!

Hey peeps! I just came back from Taiwan yesterday! :D It was fun and they have a lot of beautiful view. :) I'll blog it at diff post for diff days. So...read and enjoy! Oh ya...at the airport, I saw a good-looking guy :D He dyed his hair...so assumed that he is either older than 18 or studying at international school/ homeschool! *sigh* luckily he is not Taiwanese coz he went to non-Taiwan counter. He came to Taiwan with his mom, dad and younger sister...around 9-11 years old lol. He sat in the same plane as me and he sat in front of my mom's colleague. Not fair...actually my mum is suppose to sit there but she change place coz she wants to sit with me. I got the window sit and he sit in the middle...I keep staring at him. :D okay...continue at the next post when I arrive in Taiwan. F.Y.I. I sat China Airlines about 4 hours flight. My flight is around 2 something and arrive there around 8. The pictures I'll upload later coz I'm using my cousin's laptop. NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment