Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hard to resist

I took months of trying to put all the memories behind my head. It worked at first...but until a moment ago I wasted all my efforts...It isn't easy ya know...I keep forgetting stuff easily since the day I try to forget it. *sigh* what should I do...*sigh* I almost cried just now...Maybe I'm too emotional...lol...My brother is going to Lankawi tomorrow....I hope he'll buy me souvenirs...:D and my sister just bought a laptop from the PC Fair...my mum was like " Why never bring me there?" My sis said "You know about computers meh?" in cantonese...my mum was speechless...She keeps bugging my mum to buy me a new comp. coz this one is very slow...haha wad a nice sis I have...:D tomorrow I have to help my mum do something...*sigh* this means I have to wake up early...I'm not a morning person I tell you...I get frustrated everytime I wake up early...Don't believe? Ask Shelly... haha I have nothing to type...I'm chatting with Sarh on MSN now...Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment