Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2nd day in Taiwan :D 18-12-2009

We had breakfast in hotel. Then, went to this place called 'xiao ren guo' aka Window on China. It is very very very cold. It is raining and very windy. I saw lots of stuff but I can't take much pictures coz of the rain. Then, my mum and I took picture with Doraemon. After that we can't find anyone that is the same troop with us. We panicked. We decided to take the train to the theme park in case they went there already. On our way there, Mrs. Lim and her brother sat the train back to the Window on China. I was like I bet when we sit back there they will sit the train to the theme park and it really happen. We were like what the heck! They tell us to wait at the theme park. So we sit the train the theme park. AT LAST, we arrived there. It's like playing cat ad mice. I bought stuff for Ysabelle there. I played bumper car with my mum and one of my colleagues. After that we went to this place where they preserved buildings of school after a terrible earthquake. It happened in the year of 1999. I pity them but luckily no one died coz it happened one in the morning. 1.47 a.m. to be exact. Then, we head to this mountain a little further than Taoyuan. It is very misty. Even mistier than Genting Highlands. We checked in to Cingjing Farm Guest House.

Address: No. 25 Dingyuan Lane, Datong Village, Ren-Ai Township, Nantou County 546, Taiwan(R.O.C)
Tel: 886-49-2802748
Fax: 886-49-2802203
E-mail: vtfc@msi.gsn.gov.tw http://cingjing.twtrip.net

The room was cosy but small. It's quite cold too. We can hardly see what in front if us, so it's very dangerous. NEXT POST!!

SUMMARY:
~Window on China~Earth quake Centre~

No comments:

Post a Comment