Wednesday, December 23, 2009

6th day in Taiwan '~' 22-12-2009

LOL This is my last day in Taiwan. I have to wake up 4.30 in the morning. Tiring isn't it? We have to check out of the hotel by 5 a.m. We went to the Taoyuan International Airport again for our flight back to Malaysia. Our flight is 8.20. a.m. At the airport, my brother asked my mom to buy Johnnie walker black label for his collection. He likes to collect all this stuff. His room is full with it. The only thing that is tidy in his room is his collection. All of them are placed nicely on the table. My mum said if there's earthquake, all the bottles are gone. Some of them is quite nice. It cost my mum NT$990 that is around RM110. Expensive huh? I watched movies on the planes: Shorts, G-Force and Aliens in the Attic. I also hear Boys Over Flowers OST a lot of times. At first, my mum was snatching the headphone from me coz she didn't want at first. What a mother. I asked her to get another one from the air stewardess, she say they are not here. What the heck...-.-" They also have a camera function that allows us to see whats below and in front of us. Cool huh? MAS don't even have it. When we are landing in KL I tune to Camera Down function to see stuff below. The buildings and cars looks like ants. LOL I arrived at KL International airport around 1 in the afternoon. After collecting luggage and calling taxi, I arrived home at 3.30. So tiring but it was a fun trip. I kept saying this sentence to Shelly. "You really should have come along!!!!" lol Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed my trip. I'll post the pictures after I upload it into my computer. :D

PS: I'm not used to Malaysia's weather after a few days of cold weather over there. LOL luckily it's raining today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment