Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Post for 2010!!!

PEEEEEPSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! lol i JUST realized I didn't post anything for the year of 2010. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just visited Ash's blog and I saw someone talking about me behind me back...You SHALL BE PUNISHED!!!!!! lol anyway...I don't have anything to say...lol wad the heck...my mum just bought a new phone yesterday... :D I LOVE her phone... bery bery muchi haha. It's sony erricson s312 if I'm not mistaken... The screen is so glossy *.* haha my brother and I was like..."Do you even know how to use it?" HAHAHAHAHAHA f.y.i. my mum is very terrible with gadgets...she'll take days to learn something...*sigh* anyway...I kept using her phone to sms even though I still have credit in my phone...lol That reminds me...that day Shelly called me to ask for answers for her THEORY!!! Wad kind of person is this???? 0.o I can't believe I'm her friend...and she gave me something that day...It's a Ferris wheel that can turn...I mean it's like a key chain...LOL she can't buy me a Ferris wheel...and she attached a letter to it...It's so touchy...*sob* *sob* lol I almost cried...lol I'm so emotional...haha...that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment