Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unexpected!

The most unexpected thing that I've never thought would happen to my school, happened...I've never expected this to happen. Seriously! It all started when I just got into my car aunty's car. Then, I saw a Porsche. A PORSCHE!!!! I know some of you don't give a damn whether it's a Porsche or a Lamborghini but people like me does! I quickly ask Carmen to see and she was like OH MY GOSH lol haha It's a Porsche Boxster actually...black in colour to be more precise...Carmen was like who is rich enough to buy that car..? Furthermore, she said she saw young people driving it...I mean like old enough to get driving license but too young to drive that car...I wonder who's is it...hmmm lol go check the car registration number... ARGHHHH...my maths teacher gave a lot of homework yesterday but I managed to finish it and I have to start attending my badminton training tomorrow...*sigh* I hate to stay after school but I like to play badminton...wad choice do I have? AND thanks to Ashley Chong Jia Qi, I'm addicted to Air Head. But I finish reading it yesterday. I sacrificed my evening nap for that ya noe! It made me so sleepy this morning. I'm not sure if they start selling the sequel in M'sia already or not...I'm waiting for my lunch and my mum is still not back yet...*sigh* yesterday night I watched 'Hwang Jini' on KBS World. My mum and I cried like shit...It's super sad. Only on this episode though. Eunho! Why must you die???? *sob* *sob* Another sad show is 'A Millionaire's First Love' I cried like shit too when I watched this show. I feel like crying out loud....haha :) Eunho is good-looking though...he's one of the cast in Beethoven Virus...It made me wanna watch the show now...0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment