Friday, January 22, 2010

Stuff...Stuff...and Stuff

I tell you, I can NEVER, EVER, EVER multitask with this computer! Arghhhhhhh...it took me so long to open one program. *sigh* nevermind...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I finished typing November's Tears into my computer and I have someone to correct the grammar for me...So it is still in process...and Shelly is about to finish the covers(I think)...and then...I'm still not very sure whether to publish it or not. Should I or should I not?

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

What else I want to say...Oh ya! My smiley smiley neighbour played piano just now. :D I just love to hear him play piano...I don't know why. :) Don't ask who's smiley smiley neighbour; 'coz I wouldn't tell...I CAN'T FIND HIM IN FACEBOOK OR EVEN FRIENDSTER! *sigh*

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

My maths teacher is crazy! I tell you, she gave us a lot of homework. Arghhhhhhhh darn it! *double sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment