Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy B'day John!

haha today my class planned a surprise birthday bash for John. A first,
everyone was like asking why John? Then, they thought because he did so
much for our class and he is our class monitor. DAKARA, we are
celebrating his birthday. He must be the luckiest birthday boy ever.
EVER! Anyway, we actually planned the thingy yesterday since quite many
of us stayed back yesterday. Me, Saw, Carmen C, Phoebe, Belle and
Shelly shared money to buy him a present. It's a PANDA. haha and then
we were actually asking him to look for the present, but then part of
our plan failed 'coz Carmen C thought that the panda she's having is
suppose to hide but it's actully supposed to be wrapped up. LOLZ
anyway, we still had a blast...Mabel bought the same gift too...wad
else...oh ya, we some of prepared a 'fake' present for him. He was so
frustrated 'coz May Sze wrapped a lot of layers with newspaper but each
of the present ended with 10 cents. HAHAHAHA All the bg presents are
all actually 10 cents but some of them give ,more than 10 cents; for
example: 28 cents( his birthdate) and 15 cents( I don't know why
though...)Move over to the cakey...lol the headmistress didn't allow us
to celebrate in class so we have to stay back for a few minutes after
the last bell to sing him a birthday song.

HE WAS SO SLOW WHEN EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR HIM.!!! the cake there wrote Panda John. Wad a nice one ! >.< haha We were like singing songs to him when he arrived...e looks a bit shy( to me lar...)

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Panda John,
Happy Birthday to you!

LOL :D

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

move on to my part...today during sejarah
period, I had stomachache...the usual stomachache that I always
have...even Shelly got used to hearing me saying I got stomachache.LOL AND THEN, Belle and Shelly go make a big fuss about it, calling the doktor muda come...wad la... lol
and then I went to the toilet. Everyone in the class was like LOOKING
AT ME! It's so embarrassing...0.0 I DID NOT DO ANY BUSINESS IN THE
TOILET! I JUST PEE...OKAY? This is for John...he asked melol

*the end*

OH, YA

Happy birthday, John!
May you be the smartest panda in the world...wait, you ARE the smartest panda
in the world.lolz :) I hope you'll get your driving licence next year... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment